This is such a fun little card!
I just had to share the tutorial.
Think of how cute this would be
as a "Baby Congrats Card."
Or from girlfriend to girlfriend
with a message inside that reads...
"from one cool chick to another"
Email me for a product list and
to place an order
for any of the products seen here.
Hope you enjoy the tutorial!
1. Begin by trimming a piece of 8-1/2 x 11 Daffodil Delight card stock in half to create TWO pieces measuring 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. These two pieces will create two chick cards.
3. Place folded card on Scallop Circle Die so that three of the scallops are exposed from the FOLDED EDGE. Run through Big Shot as instructed via Big Shot guide.
4. Sponge entire scallop card with Peach Parfait ink. Sponge also the "cheek" areas just in the card's center.
6. Adhere one punched flower with three petals showing to the back of the card just behind the cards fold. This will be considered the "top" of the chick's head.
8. Adhere these two pieces to the bottom backside of the chick's front cover. These are the chick's feet.
9. Punch a piece of Daffodil Delight with the 2-3/8 Circle Punch and trim the punched piece into quarters.
10. Sponge two of the quarters with Peach Parfait and adhere to each side of the chick's sides as wings.
11. Punch one Peach Parfait square with the 1-1/4 Square Punch and fold in half for the beak. Adhere to the center of the card.
12. Pun two of each of the following... Whisper White with the 1" Circle Punch, Basic Black with the 1/2" Circle Punch, and Whisper White with the larger side of the CropADile.
13. Punch one circle of Daffodil Delight with the 1" Circle Punch and trim in half. Sponge rounded edges only with Peach Parfait.
15. Tie a bow using Peach Parfait ribbon and adhere to the top of the chick's head covering the fold.
16. Enjoy the oohs and aahs upon sharing with others and be blessed!